What is this?

This is basically where I write down stuff that I work with at my job as a GIS Technical Analyst (previously system administrator). I do it because it's practical for documentation purposes (although, I remove stuff that might be a security breach) and I hope it can be of use to someone out there. I frequently search the net for help myself, and this is my way of contributing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Windows 7 and touchpad scrollarea on a Dell XPS M1530

Seems like I forgot to check everything. The scrollarea on the built-in touchpad does not allow me to scroll horizontally or vertically without installing drivers. The drivers provided for the M1530 by Dell are old, but they have new drivers posted here. They are Vista-drivers but still work like a charm, and even have some new functionality:


Very neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment